Topic
    S N Singh
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

The numerals 1 to 9 and 0 make a vast area of life’s secret of an individual.Though all the numbers have thousands of mysteries attached with them but the numbers 4 and 8 are so mysterious and fatalsistic as any person who has come across the secretiveness of these numbers can write volumes on these numbers.
    I myself, being an eight number person,have so many interesting experience both good and bad that I find always less time and less space to narrate all of life experience attached with these numbers.
    Cheiro,the best numerologist in the last century,has in his “Book of Numbers”written extraordinarily over these two fatalistic numbers.There are two type of persons attached with these numbers.One category is always benefitted with these numbers whereas other category always suffers on the dates making these numbers.The most important advice to them is that they should not enhance the power of these numbers by using them in their lives willingly.Though they cannot prevent these dates to fectch events , good or bad.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shares

About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Join Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2023 Youthastro.com. All rights reserved