Why 9th house for father while 4th house for mother?

Home Discussions Learning Section – Share, Discuss, Learn, Grow Vedic Astrology Why 9th house for father while 4th house for mother?

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Tarun Varshney
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

Dear Friends,
    We normally consider 9th house for father and 4th house for mother in the birth chart. But as we know, house of spouse always is 7th from itself. If we consider 9th house for father then 7th from 9th which is 3rd house, should be of mother. In the same way, if we consider 4th house for mother then 10th house should be of father.

5th house is considered for children. If we consider 9th house for father then 5th from 9th is 1st house which is your ascendant. In that case, you yourself become the child of your father house wise in chart which is acceptable. But the same case doesn’t come true if we see it from 4th house (mother). In that case 5th house from 4th house is 8th house, in chart which is not satisfactory.

9th house is 6th from 4th house. And, 4th house is 8th from 9th house. Both are in 6-8 axis from each other. While both are the houses of father and mother.

Please share your view point as per your experience.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    arvindlotus14
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Sir,

9th House is considered for Guru also and father is First Guru of the child.4th House is the Sukh Sthan where a child finds first happiness and peace in the lap of mother.7th House is maarak or loss of first house. Yes 7th house is of spouse also where we losses ourselves and enters in Bhog to dissipate. So 7H is house of attraction where we loses our strength. Every planet debilitates in 7th house from its exaltation.
    3rd house is 7th from 9th house so maarak for father and 2nd bhav is Rog bhav for father. I have seen problems happenings to father in the dasha of 3L and 2L PAC.
    3rd house is 12th from 4H so bed pleasure for mother and maarak for father.
    9th house is Rog Bhav for mother and 10H is maarak for mother.
    10H is 2nd house from 9H is also maarak for father.

9th and 4th house are called lakshmi and vishnu sthan of our charts which gives birth and preserve.
    5th house is also our Poorve punya and 9H is our Bhagya which are interconnected in trine with first House i.e. self.
    4th house is that where we get all the happiness and 9H is that which preserve that happiness!

Regards

arvind

Tarun Varshney
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Thanks for reply.
    I am having few doubts.
    1. Why mother and father houses are in 6-8 axis from each other?
    2. As we know 4th house is of mother. If we look at children of mother then we should look 5th house from 4th house which is 8th house. How can we justify this 8th house as child of mother (4th house)?
    3. In the same way, if we look at spouse house from 4th house then it is 7th house from 4th house which must be of father (10th house) while we consider 9th house for father.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Nikhil Rastogi
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

@astrotarun29 wrote:

Thanks for reply.
    I am having few doubts.
    1. Why mother and father houses are in 6-8 axis from each other?
    2. As we know 4th house is of mother. If we look at children of mother then we should look 5th house from 4th house which is 8th house. How can we justify this 8th house as child of mother (4th house)?
    3. In the same way, if we look at spouse house from 4th house then it is 7th house from 4th house which must be of father (10th house) while we consider 9th house for father.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Tarun Ji,
    I appreciate your findings (specially point 1 & 2). Generally, people discuss about point 3, not about point 1 & 2.
    There is lot of confusion about 9th and 10th house. Because some astrologers take 9th house for father and some take 10th house for father. And in both cases, they can predict accurately. Every astrologer follows different-2 principles/techniques to predict. There must be single principle. If there are more than one principle for same thing then there must be conditions defined to apply those principles.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shares

About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Join Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2023 Youthastro.com. All rights reserved