How planetary position in twelve houses impact human’s life?

Home Discussions Learning Section – Share, Discuss, Learn, Grow Vedic Astrology How planetary position in twelve houses impact human’s life?

• Creator
    Topic
    Vidya Tata
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

Hi,

I am completely a newbee to Astrology. I have learned that each house has a significance on human’s life as mentioned in the topic “Twelve Houses” on this portal.

A questions on this topic:
    1. What would be the affect on a particular house if the ruling planet of the house resides in its own house? And what if that planet is by nature a malefic planet or by nature a good planet.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vidya

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Nikhil Rastogi
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

@tatavidya wrote:

Hi,

I am completely a newbee to Astrology. I have learned that each house has a significance on human’s life as mentioned in the topic “Twelve Houses” on this portal.

A questions on this topic:
    1. What would be the affect on a particular house if the ruling planet of the house resides in its own house? And what if that planet is by nature a malefic planet or by nature a good planet.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vidya

Hi Vidya,
    House becomes strong if ruling planet of the house resides in its own house. It doesn’t matter whether that planet is malefic or benefic.

Vidya Tata
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Thank you for the response Astronikhil. My next question on this topic is as below:

1. What would be the impact on the house if the ruling planet of the house resides in its own house with two other planets one is by nature a good planet and the other by nature a bad planet.

for ex: In the 2nd house of the individual i.e “Virgo” and the person has the ruling planet of the house i.e. Mercury in the house along with Mars and Venus. By nature Mars is a bad planet, but Mars being the rule of 9th house I believe does good for the individual. So can you please explain what would be the effect on 2nd house with the combination of these 3 planets Mercury, Mars and Venus.

Regards,
    Vidya

Tarun Varshney
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Thank you for the response Astronikhil. My next question on this topic is as below:

1. What would be the impact on the house if the ruling planet of the house resides in its own house with two other planets one is by nature a good planet and the other by nature a bad planet.

for ex: In the 2nd house of the individual i.e “Virgo” and the person has the ruling planet of the house i.e. Mercury in the house along with Mars and Venus. By nature Mars is a bad planet, but Mars being the rule of 9th house I believe does good for the individual. So can you please explain what would be the effect on 2nd house with the combination of these 3 planets Mercury, Mars and Venus.

Regards,
    Vidya

It actually depends on various factors. E.g. Planet’s degree, it’s motion, it’s position in D1, it’s conjunction, it’s directional strength, it’s significations, it’s position in D9 and other related divisional charts, aspects on the house and house lord, points given by planets in Ashtakvarga table for the house etc. With this, we need to check if planet is forming any yoga in horoscope.
    So, it’s not possible to predict based on single factor only. Before going for prediction, analysis of every aspect is very important in Astrology.

roggerrnadddal
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Hello friends if you are worried about your future and want to know what will happen then come and join my website.Here you will get every information about rashifal, vedic astrology\jyotish, kundli, panchantatra stories and about hindu mythology like ramayana,mahabharata etc.
    ———————————————

astrofacts

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shares

About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Join Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2023 Youthastro.com. All rights reserved