Is there any freewill in marriage?

Home Discussions Learning Section – Share, Discuss, Learn, Grow Vedic Astrology Is there any freewill in marriage?

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Tarun Varshney
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

Dear Friends,
    There is a well known saying that “Marriages are made in Heaven”. So the person you will marry is pre-determind.
    But, astrologers suggest that there must be match making for successful marriage.
    Suppose a person selects his life partner using match making. It means, he has option/freewill to decide his life partner.

How can we justify that “Marriages are made in Heaven”?

Please share your view point as per your experience.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Dear Sir, if you select your partner via a match maker, then definitely the marriage is made in heaven, since it is in the heavens that the two charts are matched. You can see which person the heavens favour, and which they do not. Regarding free will, you still have the choice to say yes or no. If you regard ‘made in heaven’ as indicating no free will, you are still wrong, as heaven knows in advance what choice you will make, free will is only an illusion.
    There is a similar question regarding ‘induced’ births in the west – I do not know if this is common in India, but many years ago hospitals began to arrange births to suit themselves, rather than wait for the baby to decide when to be born. I feel this is very wrong, and there is a question among western astrologers whether the birth chart of an induced birth can be valid. However, I incline to the belief that heaven decrees all, including that the surgeon will induce the birth. Therefore, all is as it was meant to be.

Nikhil Rastogi
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

@geraldinefirequeen wrote:

Dear Sir, if you select your partner via a match maker, then definitely the marriage is made in heaven, since it is in the heavens that the two charts are matched. You can see which person the heavens favour, and which they do not. Regarding free will, you still have the choice to say yes or no. If you regard ‘made in heaven’ as indicating no free will, you are still wrong, as heaven knows in advance what choice you will make, free will is only an illusion.
    There is a similar question regarding ‘induced’ births in the west – I do not know if this is common in India, but many years ago hospitals began to arrange births to suit themselves, rather than wait for the baby to decide when to be born. I feel this is very wrong, and there is a question among western astrologers whether the birth chart of an induced birth can be valid. However, I incline to the belief that heaven decrees all, including that the surgeon will induce the birth. Therefore, all is as it was meant to be.

Dear geraldinefirequeen, thanks for putting light on this topic ЁЯЩВ
    I agree with your point of view. There is no freewill in marriage. As after matching charts also, there are many cases of divorce/separation. Some people say that birth details were wrong so charts didn’t match properly.

Vishwas
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Dear Nikhil Ji and geraldinefirequeen Ji,

I am completely agree with you and want to add something… рдЬрдм рд╣рдо рдХрд┐рд╕реА рджрдореНрдкрддреНрддрд┐ рдХреЗ рдЬреАрд╡рди рдХреА рдХреЛрдИ рдШрдЯрдирд╛ рджреЗрдЦрдирд╛ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рддрдм рдпреЗ рджреЛрдиреЛрдВ рдХреА рд╣реА рдХреБрдгреНрдбрд▓реА рдореЗрдВ рд╕реНрдкрд╖реНрдЯрддрдГ рджреЗрдЦреА рдЬрд╛ рд╕рдХрддреА рд╣реИ ред рдЕрдЧрд░ рдХрд┐рд╕реА рдПрдХ рдХреА рдХреБрдгреНрдбрд▓реА рдореЗрдВ рддрд▓рд╛рдХ рдХрд╛ рдпреЛрдЧ рд╣реИ рддреЛ рдирд┐рд╢реНрдЪрд┐рдд рд╣реА рдпрд╣ рдпреЛрдЧ рдкрддрд┐ рдпрд╛ рдкрддреНрдиреА рдХреА рдХреБрдгреНрдбрд▓реА рдореЗрдВ рднреА рдирдЬрд╝рд░ рдЖрдпреЗрдЧрд╛ ред рдЗрд╕рдХрд╛ рдорддрд▓рдм рдпреЗ рд╣реИ рдХрд┐ рдпреЗ рджреЛрдиреЛрдВ рд╣реА рдПрдХ рджреВрд╕рд░реЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдмрдиреЗ рдереЗ рдФрд░ рдЗрдирдХрд╛ рд╕рд╛рде рд╣реЛрдирд╛ рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рд╕реЗ рд╣реА рдирд┐рд╢реНрдЪрд┐рдд рд░рд╣рд╛ рдерд╛ рдлрд┐рд░ рдЪрд╛рд╣реЗ рдЗрдирдХреА рд╢рд╛рджреА рдХреБрдгреНрдбрд▓реА рдорд┐рд▓рд╛рдХрд░ рдХреА рдЧрдИ рд╣реЛ рдпрд╛ рдмрд┐рдирд╛ рдорд┐рд▓рд╛рдП рд╣реА рдХреА рдЧрдИ рд╣реЛ рдЗрд╕ рдмрд╛рдд рд╕реЗ рдХреЛрдИ рдлрд░реНрдХ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдбрд╝рддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдФрд░ рдпрд╣рд╛рдБ рд╕рд┐рджреНрдз рд╣реЛ рдЬрд╛рддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдХрд┐ рд╢рд╛рджреА рдкреНрд░рд╛рд░рдмреНрдз рдХрд╛ рд╡реЛ рд╣рд┐рд╕реНрд╕рд╛ рд╣реИ рдЬрд┐рд╕реЗ рдмрджрд▓рд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЬрд╛ рд╕рдХрддрд╛, рдЗрд╕ рддрд░рд╣ рд╕реЗ рдпрд╣рд╛рдБ free will рдЬреИрд╕реА рдХреЛрдИ рдмрд╛рдд рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реИ ред

S N Singh
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

I think freewill is a word for those persons who are totally materialistic and don’t believe in astrology or allied subjects.”Prarabdh”is what works in the life of an individual.As for marriage is concerned,many persons like me are happily married for a very long time and there was no match making.And there are many persons who are married by matching charts and that too done by very competent astrologers,but sorry to say,their marriages are very poor or the worst.So in marriages (or in any field)freewill has no role to play.

Katti
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

om gurave namah

Dear S.N Singh,

Namaste! I completely agree with you. However I would want to put a Jyotish angle to this. The free-will quotient is controlled completely by the Upachaya’s. The 7th house is not a Upachaya. Hence there is no free will when it comes to marriage. However matching (the right way of matching) will help in the long run.

Best Regards

Katti Narahari
    SJC – Bangalore

Abhishak astrologer
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Agree with mr. Vishwas every thing is pre definate nothing is free well..

u can see it in every horoscope but u never can change….

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shares

About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Join Us | Contact Us

Copyright ┬й 2023 Youthastro.com. All rights reserved