Topic
    S N Singh
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

Palmistry can be very useful in case the individual has no correct time of birth.Palmistry is as perfect a science as Astrology is.Any occult subject can be as amusing and as informative as other subject at the hands of masters.The best palmist of the last century Cheiro had thousands of correct and stunning predictions to his credit.Once he was tested by a gentleman by showing the palms of a young woman.Cheiro narrated to that person every aspect of the life of that woman which only that gentleman was knowing.
    Cheiro himself had written a number of times in his write-ups that he learnt palmistry in India from “Joshi “Brahmans.He had two head lines and an intuition line in his right palm.
    There are two aspects of hand reading .Cheirognomy-characteristics with the shape of hand and Cheiromancy-the meaning hidden in the lines of the palm.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    T. R. Nagesh
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Dear Sir,

Nice topic. I am a student of Astrology and Palmistry. I have completed a 3-year course in Astrology and a 1-year course in Palmistry. I sincerely request you to kindly enlighten me as to how one should start reading a hand (what to observe first) and more importantly, how to keep the line features (results) in mind? Thanks in adv for your reply.

Regards,
    T.R. Nagesh

S N Singh
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Mr.T.R.Nagesh,thanks for your humbleness.Let me congratulate you for your courses in Astrology and Palmistry.By far you would have been very well versed in Palmistry.As you have asked as to how to start examination of hands,let me clarify at the outset that no hard and fast rules can be laid down to examine hands.It is better to examine hands in good daylight as in the evening or night some of the minor lines fade out and it is difficult to locate them.Before examining palms note down the mounts carefully as these are the very good indicators of characteristics of the individual whose hands are being examined.First examine hands without touching them.Even smallest variations in principal lines must be noted down.Do not be over enthuastic in making predictions.Never venture guesses for any thing as it may land the palmist and client both in some dilemma.Always have prints of the palms as it is very natural that we may miss some vital points at the beginnig.Prints may be examined later at leisure with more ease.Any line or indication in the hand may not be final in its prognosticatio.If any thing is to take place in the life of the individual,its indications may be found on almost all the principal lines.Take prints of the hands and mark those with left and right hands,with dates and specifications of the mouts as these will not appear well in the prints.Above all when you put your knowledge of Palmistry into practice,with hands of friends,relatives etc.,slowly and steadily you will find yourself in a very good position as far as hand analysis is concerned.

Nikhil Rastogi
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Thanks S N Singh Ji…the information you shared is very useful.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shares

About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Join Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2023 Youthastro.com. All rights reserved