What are the effects of Venus in 7H of female birth chart?

Home Discussions Learning Section – Share, Discuss, Learn, Grow Vedic Astrology What are the effects of Venus in 7H of female birth chart?

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
    natasha zoria
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

Namaste,
    Can anyone tell me please what are the effects of Venus in 7-H in female chart? Especially if Venus is in own sign. I know, in case of man such placement of Venus produces effect of “karako bhava nashto”. But what about female’s case?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Vishwas
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Natasha Ji,

Venus is the Karak of marriage for both Male & Female. Prediction only on the basis of a single planet position can not be possible because there are many other factors to be analyze and also in case of marriage analysis of D-9 chart is must.

Regards
    Vishwas Sharma

Nikhil Rastogi
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

@natasha zoria wrote:

Namaste,
    Can anyone tell me please what are the effects of Venus in 7-H in female chart? Especially if Venus is in own sign. I know, in case of man such placement of Venus produces effect of “karako bhava nashto”. But what about female’s case?

It is something like that Venus as significator of 7th house, will try to destroy 7th house and as lord of 7th house (when placed in own sign) will try to protect 7th house. Very confusing one!!!
    Any conclusion friends?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shares

About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Join Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2023 Youthastro.com. All rights reserved