Topic
    S N Singh
    Participant
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

The numbers four and eight can come in the life of an individual in four different ways that can be summarized as follows.
    1.The numbers coming directly i.e.dates making 4 or 8.4,13,22.31,8,17 and 26, all these dates coming in the life of an individual fetching either good or bad.
    2.The full date comprising of date,month and year.i.e.3/4/2013.Here adding 3,4 and digits of 2013 we get 13 or 4.
    3.The combination of date and day.Here it must be understood that every day has got a definite number such as :Sunday-1,4;Monday-2,7; Tuesday-9;Wednesday-5;Thursday-3;Friday-6 and Saturday-8.Suppose a Thursday falls on 10th of any month.If we add 10 to 3,the number of Thursday,we get 13 or 4.
    4.The combination of full date and day.For example-1/4/2013 and day Monday.The date when added gives 11.Added to this the number of Monday i.e.2 gives 13 or 4.
    A person who gets these numbers in abundance in his life may check these parameters as he would certainly find these numbers coming in his life in one of the above mentioned ways.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shares

About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Join Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2023 Youthastro.com. All rights reserved